AmigaActive (1419/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:20 May 2000 at 20:20:50
Subject:Re: Frontier: Elite 2

> Does anyone know any decent Frontier: Elite 2 websites or guides or
> anything? There has got to be a better way to make money than earning a
> measly four credits per journey selling Water and Grain and stuff to Ross
> 154...

:) Hahahaha. You haven't tried a Panther Clipper then I take it? :)

There are ways...

(Thats too cryptic isn't it?)

Ah well. Try this, make sure your little ship is full of fuel and fly to
the Ceimess system. (Its somewhere down below). You'll need to take it in
two or three steps before you can reach there so you need the fuel.

Find the planet Emerald and dock at Mackenzie Relay. Find the bulletin
board and locate Patricks Exchange. Here they sell Precious Metals for -3000
credits. Buy as many as you can and fly off to a neighbouring system. Sell
these precious�metals for about 3000 credits. Neat huh?

Oh yeah, if you want more cargo space then buy a ton of Rubbish (or maybe
it was radioactives) and then hyperspace to another system. Then start
clicking just below the ton of rubbish (or maybe it was radioactives) and
you're cargo will start going up. NOTE - Make sure you're flying fast enough
or you'll destory your ship.

Hope that helps... bleeding 'eck it should.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

No Strippa Da Tagline !!<Just can't resist GRIN<

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.